Pittsburgh Criminal Defense and D.U.I. Lawyer
Message from Attorney Paletta:
Good people can make bad choices. When bad choices result in criminal or injury problems, you must have a solution. I am Joseph Paletta, a veteran trial lawyer having represented more than 10,000 clients in almost 25 years of practicing law. Whether your issue is a drug or D.U.I. arrest, or an injury, let me be the Solution to your Legal Problem. Time is of the essence, so you must contact Attorney Paletta by calling toll free at 888-673-3224, 412-391-7999 or by email as soon as possible to discuss the following:
- AVOIDING A CRIMINAL RECORD through ARD (Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition) and PWV (Probation Without Verdict).
- TALKING IS HARMFUL TO YOUR LEGAL HEALTH so do not make statements to Police or even your own insurance company before speaking to Attorney Paletta.
- PLEA BARGAINS TO LESSER OFFENSES are available with an experienced negotiator like Attorney Paletta.
- DRIVER’S LICENSE SUSPENSIONS will accompany a Drug or D.U.I. conviction.
- AUTO ACCIDENTS cause injuries and D.U.I. arrests; you must not make a statement to anyone, including your own insurance company, before speaking with Attorney Paletta.
- D.U.I. CHECKPOINTS must fulfill certain legal requirements.
Injury Representation in Pittsburgh
If you have sustained a personal injury in the Pittsburgh area because of the negligence of another person, I can work with you to ensure that you receive the financial compensation for pain and suffering, property damage and medical reimbursement that you deserve. I focus on representing victims of accidents, car crashes and wrongful death. Email or call toll free at 888-673-3224, 412-391-7999 today to discuss your unique situation and your legal options.